Friday, September 12, 2008

Wow.

Wow. Life has been nuts lately. It seems like I haven't been home in a really long time, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. We've been shooting TF2 like gangbusters. Seriously. Ever since Shia came back to work, I haven't had a day off. Okay, so I may be lying a bit. There was one day that I didn't have to work. But still, that's the only day I've had off in a long time. For Shia's first days back, we shot strictly in Los Angeles. Now, we're off to NM for some fun: Holloman Air Force Base and White Sands Missile Range in Alamogordo, NM to be exact. We filmed some of the first movie there (not me though), and from what I've heard the people there couldn't be nicer. Then it's off to Egypt...that's going to be exciting. I am really looking forward to going on a "vacation" of sorts with the TF family. It should be a good time. We actually get to stay a couple of days longer than we usually would, just for fun. It was Bay's idea of a "company picnic." Some picnic, huh? Anyway, this post must remain short. Lots to do today. Including getting my driver's license renewed and eating dinner with Shia before we have to leave tomorrow afternoon. So excited!!!!!!

No comments: