Wednesday, September 17, 2008

L.A. Fun!

So last night was a nice little treat for me. Shia asked me to go to the Los Angeles premiere of his new film Eagle Eye with him, and of course I accepted. So we both flew from Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico back home to L.A. We weren’t really home for long though. I was only home just long enough to get ready for the premiere, and then we were off. I have only this to say of the movie: AMAZING. It’s released in theaters on September 26, and everyone should see it. I think it’s one of the best movies I’ve seen in a long time. Anyway, when we got to the premiere, we did the usual red carpet interviews. Or Shia did anyway. I was just there to show my support. And apparently be Shia’s arm candy for the night. That’s okay though—I didn’t mind ;) Here’s a picture.


Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww… we look so cute. And well rested. Even though that wasn’t the case.

After the movie was over, there was the inevitable party. We stayed for a bit and chatted everyone up, and then it was time to go home, grab some more stuff for our home away from home in NM, and head back to the airport. I think we left L.A. at like 2 something in the morning. And like 2 hours later, we were back in Alamogordo—half asleep might I add. We had a long day ahead of us (of course one of the biggest days for shooting happens to be after we both leave for L.A. and come back within 24 hours. Thanks Bay.). That day was today, and it was intense. We ended up getting back at like 5 am. I think I got like 2 and a half hours of sleep and then I had to be up for the day. Not that I’m complaining though. I had so much fun in L.A. with Shia.

Today = BIGGEST DAY SO FAR. End of story. Everyone was there. It’s a part of TF2 that I guarantee you will never forget. And that’s all I can say about it.

I am thoroughly wiped out. Exhausted. Had a fabulous dinner and I am so sleepy that I can barely type this. But I’m sure I’ll find some energy somewhere. Because in about 10 minutes, there’s a cast party of sorts going on. And I’m a part of it. I think I need to go find a sugar free Red Bull somewhere around here…

Hopefully tomorrow I’ll be able to update again. Bye!

Meg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rest for 20 minutes with cucumber slices on the eyes always helps, Preparation H if you have it - wakes those peepers up in no time. Lol

Glad you had fun at the party.

Good for Shia!

Z