Saturday, September 13, 2008

I was wrong.

And I'll admit it: I was wrong. We aren't leaving Holloman until sometime next week. The schedule got switched around. All we got was a "next week." Who really knows what that means then? Anyway, after Holloman we will be heading to Egypt, which to me is still exciting. We're going to have a lot of fun. Here's an update on what's been happening lately as we shoot this amazing movie, a.k.a. TF2: RotF.

  • Bay's apartment was broken into on Friday night. Some valuable things were taken I'm told, but nothing related to TF2. The police aren't saying much, but they are confident that they'll catch whoever did this. And we're all hoping that they're right.
  • Shooting timeline: 5 WEEKS LEFT!!!
  • The teaser trailer will be released in November. There hasn't been a confirmation as to what movie it will be paired with, so I can't tell you that. I'm assuming it'll be the new James Bond movie (Quantum of Solace). Either that or Twilight. But I'm not exactly sure yet. I'll let you know when I know the answer for sure.

Oh, and people have been asking me where we're going after Egypt. The answer? It's a well kept secret. Not kept by us, but by Bay. The production crew and Bay himself are the only ones who know the answer. I'm assuming that eventually he'll tell us, but probably not until we get on the plane to leave Egypt. But who knows really?

Have to go. Time to rehearse. Shia's bugging me. He says hi. And that Megan's lazy and she needs to get some work done instead of blogging on the computer. Nice.

Megan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Meg, if this is really YOU then congratz with all that you've done in such a young life - when I was your age I wished that I could have done half of what you've already accomplished ...

Anyway, I know it's alot of work, but live it up as much as possible - before you know those young days are so long gone.

God Bless
Z

Megan said...

Thanks ziyena. And yes, it really is me. I've been super busy lately but I want to thank you for leaving comments! Right now, this isn't exactly what I'm supposed to be doing. I'm supposed to be going over my lines with the help of the script currently laying on the floor. Nice, huh? Instead, I'm sitting in the hair and makeup trailer, responding on blogger. Anyway, thanks for the comments. And I'll take the advice ;)