Tuesday, April 7, 2009

oh wow.

it's been a little over two months since i've posted on this thing. a LOT has happened since then, as i'm sure you've heard.

*tf2 release date was moved up by 2 days. we're talking june 24th now, not the 26th.
*taking some time off right now to really relax and chill. it's something that i've needed for a very long time.
*jennifer's body release date: september 18. it's official now. good thing press events won't overlap, otherwise i might've gone crazy.
*tf3 - if and when it does happen - won't hit theaters until 2012. i don't know details though -- i guess bay's just busy.
*last one. not engaged anymore. that's all we'll say about that one.


i never took that vacation that i thought about taking a while back. i'm seriously thinking about doing it now. maybe meeting up with some friends in vancouver. sounds fun, right?

3 comments:

Emily said...

excited to hear about both movies...so looking forward to tf2.

not so excited to hear about the engagement. i'm sorry to hear about it. but you'll get through it...

Unknown said...

Vacations are good! I just came back from about 11 days of Andalùcia, Spain and my life is now back on track from every mess. The mess is still there but is easier to handle with a clear mind.

Anywho, I'm sure Vancouver will be just as great. Enjoy your vacation, which probably is needed?

ps, fan of your work, keep it up! :)

Love Hanna - Oslo, Norway, Europe.

Megan said...

Emily -- thanks for the well wishes. Things are okay for now. It'll just take some getting used to. And I'm glad to hear that you're excited for TF2...so am I.

Hanna K.J. -- yes, this vacation is well needed. Even though I'm not crazy with work right now, I'm just stressed. It's not a definite thing right now, but I'm really starting to look into it.
It's only Vancouver because we (my friends and I) know some people who are up there shooting a movie right now. But I hear it's nice up there this time of year -- although I'm sure it's not as nice as Spain :)

And I appreciate that you're a fan -- it's nice to hear from someone who loves what I do as much as I do. Thanks!