Sunday, October 19, 2008

Quickly...

This update has to be fairly quick. I literally have like 30 seconds before I have to be out the door. Filming at 10 at night. Sounds crazy right? Wrong-- it's not crazy, it sounds like Bay. Anyway, 30 seconds will be hard, but I’ll try…

Things around the set have been crazy lately. Crazy, but amazing and I wouldn’t trade them for anything in the world. It’s time well spent for me I say.

Locations, events and stuff like that later. But going out the door and filming a scene is what’s going to happen for me right now. Later, I’ll hopefully have the time…

This post has been way longer than 30 seconds. But the point is…ALMOST DONE FILMING!

Meg


Ooh, and another interesting thing? (I might as well add it in here, since I’m already running behind.) Something is going on around here, and it involves me. And something big might happen by the end of the shoot. And I’m excited for it. Stay tuned for that one…more tomorrow…….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A little too late but ...

Ok, what's the scoop Meg?