Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Here we go.

So finally. I have some time to update this. It's brand new too because I forgot my old password. I really didn't get to work on that one either...


I really don't remember the last time that I blogged-- it was forever ago. So I think that maybe I should start over.

Megan here. And at home, which makes me really happy. Home is something I haven't seen for a while, so it feels good to be there (hopefully for a couple of months at least). What was supposed to be a 5 to 6 month shoot in places all over the country turned into a month long shoot, mainly in PA, due to the looming SAG strike. I'll have to do my research on that one-- get caught up so to speak.
Shooting has been absolutely fantastic. I knew it would be amazing, but I guess I had really forgotten how amazing our cast and crew is. I'm talking about TF2, in case you're wondering. We shot in PA, and the people there couldn't have been nicer to us (even when we were blowing up stuff at 3 in the morning). We were supposed to continue shooting in Arizona and then some other places but we are now on hiatus, and it feels good. I was shooting another movie in Vancouver called Jennifer's Body before I had to literally get off one plane and on to another for TF2.



This wraps up the first official post. Be back tomorrow. Leave me messages, since I'm not working. I'll actuallly be able to answer them!



Love,
Meg

No comments: