Monday, February 2, 2009

I DID forget this.

To all of you out there who are wondering whether or not the rumors are true, here's the official answer for you.

"NO."

That's the answer.

I will NOT be taking over Angelina Jolie's role in the Tomb Raider franchise.

I don't know why people automatically jump to the conclusion that I am. Just because I look like her doesn't mean I'll take a role.

And P.S. -- they haven't even offered HER the role yet. So why would they come to me first? As far as anyone is concerned, she IS Lara Croft. End of story.

1 comment:

tflamb said...

Look on the bright side, it is very flattering the news spread that fast and no one dismissed it out of hand (otherwise the rumor wouldn't have spread like wildfire). At the very least if Jolie turns it down or they decide to go in another direction you are probably on their short list now.